Amigurumi is the Japanese art of crocheting or knitting small animals or humanlike creatures. The name comes from the combination of the words ami, meaning knitted or crocheted, and nuigurumi which means stuffed dolls.
Each kit includes all of the necessary materials and accessories (excluding hooks and needles). All the materials are made in DHG - Oeko-Tex certified, extra fine merino wool, and hypoallergenic recycled polyester wadding/filling.
Makes for a perfect gift for your favorite crafter (or crochet one and give it as a gift!)
Included in this kit:
- Piuma yarn in the color Sand (1 ball x 100g)
- Piuma yarn in the color Beehive (1 ball x 100g)
- Safety Eyes - 12mm diameter
- Hypoallergenic wadding - 200g
- A piece of Piuma yarn in the color Dark to embroider the nose
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- 4mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Open stitch marker
- Ball point pins