Okay, so we are just a little excited about the new colourways of Malabrigo Chunky (check them out for yourself HERE). I wanted to gather together some of my most favorite patterns for this yarn, in case you're in need of a little inspiration!
Here they are! (In no particular order).
1. The Aubrey Hat by Deanie's Beanies - simple cables and easy repeats!
2. The Eternity Beanie by HoneyStitchCo - comes in 3 yarn weights including bulky! While you're there you can also check out the Waimea Beanie - another great choice!!
3. The Cardigan Beanie by Captivating Crochet - a mixture of different cable styles in a huge range of yarn weights!
You can find this pattern on her website - I also recommend checking out the Murphy Beanie pattern while you are there!
4. The Lotus Flower Beanie by BKnitsHandmade
5. The Mirage Beanie by Two Little Rainbows - a fun two-toned hat!
7. The Curlicue Headband by Weird Sheep - available in two yarn weights!
8. The Shae Headband by Aspen Leaf knits. Take a moment to check out some of her other patterns as she has quite a few that are designed with Chunky in mind!
9. The Mindful Beanie by JackiBean - she has a matching cowl pattern as well!
10. The Homebody Fingerless Mitts by FlynnKnit. Check out her Diamond Zig Beanie Pattern as well!
11. The Braided Hearts Beanie by Yarn it All - this pattern comes in a super bulky weight as well!
Find it on Ravelry